The Falcone Group loves Las Vegas in the Fall almost as much as we love Real Estate, so we decided our latest blog had to be about both! From helpful homeowner tips and market trends, to our favorite seasonal DIY craft and pork tenderloin recipe… you’re sure to be ready for the season ahead. Enjoy!
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
Get your home ready for the cooler months ahead with this handy Home Maintenance Checklist…
Home Decor Ideas – Matte black is where it’s at!
If you are looking for a color that can elevate your space in an instant, than look not further! Bold black matte provides a sleek approach to your decorating style. Combine it with neutrals or pop it with rich colorful accents. Whether you are going for modern or rustic, black is your versatile, timeless and classic go-to color! Not only is it a popular decor choice among today’s homeowners, but it is also the Falcone Group’s favorite decorating trend of 2019!
Popular ways to include black matte into your decor design:
Kitchen Appliances & Faucets – Light Fixtures – Paint – Kitchen Cabinetry – Floor Tile – Furniture – Accent Decor
Current Market Trends – Climbing rental rates motivate buyers
- The Las Vegas Multi Family market saw an 8% Year-over-Year increase this past July, the fastest growth in the nation.
- According to Rent Jungle, as of April 2019, average rent for an apartment in Las Vegas, NV is $1114, an 11.49% increase from last year.
- Vacancy rates dropped from 13% in 2013 to 6% in 2018.
- Las Vegas added 4,100 jobs in May and is up 27,700 jobs since May 2018.
- Increase in demand + decrease in vacancy rates = higher rent!
Renters and Investors are taking advantage of today’s low interest rates and locking in! A monthly mortgage comparable to today’s average rental prices is easily attainable. Don’t wait! Trends show rents will most likely continue to climb, vacancies will continue to drop and development in technology, construction and hospitality sectors will continue to fuel job growth in the years to come. NOW is the time to consider buying! The Falcone Group is here to help guide you and answer any of your real estate questions. Contact us today!
On the hunt for some good comfort food this fall season? Check out Cornish Pasty Co. located in the downtown Las Vegas Arts District. The Falcone Group can’t stop raving about these tasty baked pastry turnovers. Pasties (pronounced pass-tees) gained popularity in17th century England. Originally stuffed with steak, onion, rutabaga and potato, they sustained tin miners during their grueling workdays. Now with over 30 different stuffings to choose from, we guarantee there is at least one for you. Each pasty is made from scratch, one at a time, and generously stuffed with everything from pork with apple to salmon with asparagus and even chicken tikka masala. The bangers and mash, bursting with homemade sage and pork sausage, mashed potatoes, and grilled onions, is one of the most popular choices. You’ll also find a nice selection of vegetarian options such as the Balsamic Portobello. Affordable pricing ($7 to $9 per pasty), combined with the fun and relaxed pub atmosphere makes the Cornish Pasty Co. our top pick for a night out this fall season.
10 E. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89104 (Main & Charleston) – 702.862.4538 – Hours: Mon–Wed/Sun: 11 AM – 12 AM Thur-Sat: 11 AM – 2 AM
Set Your Thermostat To Save Money
The Home Matters home solutions experts have researched and found 3 ways for you to save money when programming and setting your thermostat.
1. Temperature – For many homeowners, keeping the thermostat at 68 degrees in the winter is both comfortable and cost efficient. During the day when everyone is away, lower the thermostat 6 to 10 degrees. If you can turn the thermostat down even more, say 10 to 15 degrees for eight hours, you can save 5 to 15 percent a year on your heating bill. In the summer, adjust your temperature with the same strategy but in the opposite direction. Try setting the thermostat to 75 to 78 degrees when you’re home, and turn the temperature up a few degrees when you’re away. At night, cool with fans, if needed, rather than lowering the thermostat.
2. Setting – If you want to save energy and money, be sure to set your thermostat fan switch to the “Auto” position. If you switch it to the “on” setting, the blower will run regardless of whether the temperature set point has been reached, running up to about 200 extra hours a month.
3. Invest in a programmable thermostat – This will make it easier to be more consistent with your settings because you adjust the times that you turn on or change your heating and air conditioning temperatures with a pre-set schedule. Smart programmable thermostats even let you control your home’s temperature remotely from a smart phone or tablet.
Kitchen Corner – Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin is an excellent cut of meat! Not only is it super lean, but it’s also unbelievably tasty, juicy and tender. A little bit of salt and pepper really goes a long way when it comes to dressing up this deliciously versatile and surprisingly affordable cut of meat. Or kick things up a notch with a simple marinade, like this delicious Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin…
Home Warranty – How It Works
- Home System or Appliance covered by your Home Warranty breaks.
- Call or sign in online to place your request.
- You will be assigned a service provider, who will call to schedule an appointment.
- At the appointment, the technician will diagnose the problem.
- If the problem can be fixed often the technician will be able to repair that day.
The Falcone Group always recommends our buyers have a one year home warranty in place by the Close of Escrow. Our preferred company is First American. For more information on their warranty plans or to request a quote visit them at: https://homewarranty.firstam.com/account/login.aspx
Create a festive home with these Halloween and Thanksgiving inspired clay pot crafts. Easy, inexpensive, and fun for the whole family.
Grab some supplies… Acrylic paint – Paintbrushes – Black permanent marker – Foam Craft Sheets – Burlap Sheets – Feathers – Buttons – Craft Glue – Hot Glue – Scissors
…and go to town!
The Falcone Group Will Market Your Property To Sell…
- Attract as many qualified buyers to your home until sold.
- Provide professional photography specifically designed to result in more showings and faster sales.
- Submit your home to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors MLS.
- Expose your home to the widest possible audience of consumers by synchronizing it on Listhub, the industry’s most extensive online marketing program with over 600 MLS data sources and 150+ publisher websites.
- Use comparative market analysis to price your home competitively.
- Blast property flyers to all licensed Real Estate Brokers and Agents in our MLS.
- Hold an “Open House” within the first week of listing.
- Create and publish a custom branded slideshow tour of your home with data and photos.
- Add additional exposure through professional signage and custom flyers.
- Follow-up on all leads and showings in a timely manner and work those leads as required.
- Represent you on all offers to assist in negotiating the best possible pricing and terms.
Dozens of detailed tasks, document deliveries, deadlines, inspections, further negotiations and mortgage details are all in store between an accepted offer and closing. We stay by your side through the entire process and keep your transaction organized and moving.
Start your custom Las Vegas home search today at: thefalconegroup.com
Find out the value of your home at: myhomejackpot.com
Read what clients are saying about us: https://www.zillow.com/profile/danielfalcone/
Join us on social media at: https://www.facebook.com/thefalconegrouprealestate/